25.11.05

Christmas List

As much as it scares, I have to start thinking about Christmas. I have to make a list so that my relatives know what to get me. Honestly I don't trust them to get what I actually want. Last year my dad's parents got me this strange recording of Oklahoma! that had the Brady Bunch mom as Laurie. So yeah, considering what I want, don't trust them at all. This stuff ain't mainstream. Well, it kind of is. I'm not that cool. Anyway, it's mostly cds. God...I can't believe it's almost December. So scary.

  • Arcade Fire -- Rebellion (Lies)
  • Belle and Sebastian -- ummm....all of it?
  • Blur -- ditto
  • OK Go -- Oh No (and maybe their first cd...not sure)
  • Elefant -- Sunlight Makes Me Paranoid (boo ya! Loves that title)
  • The Futureheads -- Self Titled
  • Keane -- Strangers (actually this one's a docu. I would really like this one)
  • Kaiser Chiefs -- Enjoyment (docu again. Oh and I would like...)
  • Franz Ferdinand -- their docu (everyone has one! everyone needs one)
There are some books, but I've already told mums about them and I can't remember their titles. I'm just that good. :suddenly feels a bit selfish: Hmmm...I don't have any money to give!! I guess I'll just have to give hugs.
In other worlds, I've decided I have no life. I've spent most of the day not doing a damn thing. Literally. Not a damn thing. So sad. Oh well, I'm a bit busier tomorrow. What with my clarinet lesson at two. :sigh: I don't want to read The Stranger!! And can you blame me? I think not. So there ya go. Life in the fast lane mes petites.

No comments: