15.11.05

Crap On You

So I'm not feeling any better. My cold as become a chest thing, so now my chest hurts and I can't really talk. My life sucks.
For the first time since I became a South Lakes Seahawk, I was tardy for a class. omg. Rather impressive if you ask me, but whatever. Hopefully I'll continue my streak of on timeness and not be tardy again for a long time. Oh I'm pathetic.
Not much else happening here. This whole sick thing sucks. And I really don't want my report card. Thus far I surmise that I have 2 Bs, 4 As and an unknown grade in math. Thats the part that scares the crap out of me. I don't like being able to tell what my grade is in a class. So scary. :quivers: I hate report cards.
So I'm procrastinating. Tis fun. I'll just be sick and all that cool stuff. Oh I think I've stopped making sense! Ta then.

No comments: