13.11.05

There's something in my throat, and it's weird

You know what scares me? Men who can sing higher than me. Falsetto is the devil. Along with some other things I'm sure I've mentioned before. Anyway, that's a big reason for why I don't like the Darkness. Their lead singer can sing higher than me. And he does it through the whole CD. Really creeps the shit out of me. Kind of like opera singers and baritones. Some voices just creep me out.
In other news I'm still sick. And I'm procrastinating. Have been for almost two hours now. I'll get it done though. I usually do.
I've decided that it's better to admit that I'm bitter than to try and hide the fact. I'M BITTER! That's right, I'm very bitter. You know why? Because I'm silly. I'm bitter over something completely superfluous. I'm bitter over the fact that I can't see my bands in concert. I realize that I've said this a million times before, but I'm just realizing how absolutly silly it must sound to all of you. Oh well. I'm strange and silly. But yes, I am bitter.

No comments: