21.11.05

The Darkness

"I believe in a thing called love" and then he sings higher than me. I know I could really like this band. I just get incredibly pissy/jealous everytime I listen to them because they're lead singer can sing higher than me. And he's a fuckin' guy. That's not fair!!! He shouldn't be allowed to sing higher than me!!! Anyway, if it weren't for that I could really like the Darkness.
Entertainment Weekly is so late. In this week's issue they list 6 Indie Brit Bands On the Cusp. I know every single one except the Noisettes. I just laughed. In case you're wondering who these bands are they are : Arctic Monkeys, Nine Black Alps, The Rakes, The Editors, and Art Brut. On the next page in the Download This section they mention the new Darkness single. Again twenty years behind. :hides behind Fake DIY and NME: I'm not a hypocrite. I swear 0_0

No comments: