5.11.05

Make Up Work

Click here. Click on "A Million Ways" Dance linky-poo for whatever you need. Watch. Laugh and be amused. Be amazed at Nore's amazing taste in music. Or not. The last one's optional.
Then go watch "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy. Be amazed that these kind of dorks ever make it into the music scene. Wonder why it is that no one questions there sexuality. Laugh at the lead singer's silly mutton chop-esque side burns.
Finally, ponder over why it has taken Nore so damn long to figure out that when people say "hey you might like this" they actually mean it. And that it has taken the same person so damn long to figure out that not all music is crap. Especially when it's vaguely indie. Yeah.

Bands That I Still Need To Listen To
  1. Fiery Furnaces
  2. Snow Patrol
  3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs (for serious, not mockingly)
  4. The Von Bondies
  5. Razorlight
  6. Elefant
  7. The Walkmen
  8. The Stills
  9. The Raveonettes
  10. The Kills
  11. Rooney
  12. Rilo Kiley
I know it seems like a lot, but really it's not. Actually it is, but I'm trying not to be amazed at how thick I can be. I mean, shit! 12 f-ing bands. 12!!!! Shit.
I'm making up for years of neglect. All these bands. All this music. I'm trying my damndest to make up for it. It just amazes me how many there are. Eventually I'll listen to them all. Eventually.

No comments: