4.12.05

Green Nails, White Hairs

I'm listening to a new mix that I made minutes ago. I've seemed to have picked some more relaxed songs to start off with. I rarely remember what these songs sound like because most of the time I haven't listened to them in awhile. Now the Futureheads are picking up the pace. What a suprise.
I forget why, but Angel was looking at my hair and noticed my white hairs. He asked if I was that stressed out. I suppose I am. I've always had a few white hairs, barely noticable, always hidden. Now they've popped in my bangs so they are slightly most noticable. Especially to me. I'm vain in some ways especially with these white hairs. I've known for ages that I would go gray early, but it just seems to me that having half a dozen or so white hairs at 17 is a little early. I hate to seem so vain, but it really does bother me.
I've finally found my green nail polish. It was under the powder room sink. Odd place, but at least I've found it. I now have brightish green nails. Offically the color is "envy." I remember when I got it as well, which is rather scary. Wednesday night "fun-run" to Wally World. 8th grade. Towards the end of the year I think. The Wally World make-up section was always my haunt. I loved buying cheap-o make up. In some weird way it made me feel better. If I got the latest colors and the latest thing to get rid of pimples, I would be beautiful. Nail polish that I would chip off in a day made my hands look nice. Not that any of it helped in reality. I still have pimples. I don't wear make-up that often anymore. Mostly just mascara now. All that money, all the make-up wasted. I suppose it doesn't really matter. Maybe.
My hands are so dried out. Morningwood has the pace in an uptick. I suppose this mix isn't so down as I thought it might be. Certainly is a longer mix. :sigh: Why do Sunday's have to be so boring?

No comments: