6.12.05

Hmmm

"So lets take a loan and put it down
On a house in a place we've never lived
In a place that exists
In the pages of scripts and in songs that they sing"

-- Rilo Kiley "I Never"
I'm bored out of my frickin' mind and don't want to practice yet. I could work on my physics carol, but I don't really want to do that either. So I'm stuck here waiting for Hopes and Fears to be done (not that it's such torture) hopelessly bored.
It snowed yesterday and last night. We had a two hour delay this morning which was nice. I listened to the Killers in honor of the snow. I thought it was befitting. Seems rather silly, but then again I'm a rather silly person. I've also figured out that no matter what shoes I wear, my feet will always be cold if I walk home. Mind you, from where the bus drops me off to my house is like a 2 or 3 minute walk, but still. One's feet can still get cold. I like the snow though. It's very pretty and all that.
My green nails are gone. Per usual I chipped them off earlier today. I don't know why I even bother painting them. Seems absolutly pointless. One way or another my nails always go back to their original color in a day or two. But at least they were green for a little while.
Lets see, what else is there to talk about? :shakes head: Not much honestly. The days go by and nothing terribly exciting happens. I did find out Mr. Vagts has read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy multiple times, which made me feel better about having read it twice thus far. I plan on rereading it sometime later this year (school year I mean.) Otherwize not much happened today. I missed Jackie. Going to have to complain to her tomorrow. Yay.

No comments: