17.12.05

I taste like calzone!

What I find so absolutely fascinating about time is how it works. Time doesn't seem to work on the same plane that everyone seems to think it works on. This thing called a minute can go on for years, or it can go by in what is supposedly called a second. Time changes with perspective and so if one constantly changes perspective, time constantly changes. I got on my computer around 3:40ish and it is now almost 5:30. How did that happen? I suppose there's no point trying to figure it out. Time moves in it's own weird patterns of slowness and fastness. I might as well just accept it. I just think it's interesting.
Incase you were wondering (which I'm sure you weren't) my new music honey is from Washington DC. And he graduated from Brown. :nods head: To top it all off, he's a giant. I mean really tall. So yeah. I now offically declare my <3ing of Damian. :nods: I'm crazy.

No comments: