18.12.05

M-O-R-N-I-N-G-W-O-O-D (to the Nth Degree)

If I had the lyrics (which I can't find) I would post the lyrics to Crash the Party. Sadly though, I can't find the lyrics so I can't post the lyrics. But I will tell you one thing. I like OK Go. :nods:
Ya know what else I like? Happily Ever After. :nods: So yeah, I didn't think Once Upon a Mattress would be that good. I thought it would be cheesey. I was wrong though. It's a very good musical. :nods: So I declare.
Not much to actually write about tonight. I think Sophs is hopeless, but then again what can I do? Not much would be the correct answer. Otherwize there isn't much to say. A week till Christmas. So freaky that Christmas is actually on Sunday. That like never happens. But anyway. That's it. See ya on the flipside y'all.

No comments: