10.1.06

R. Wilson

(drum roll) The new and improved R. Wilson (booya for crazy fangirlness):


There are two theories as to why he changed his haircut from this:

Sophie's theory is that when he went home for Christmas is parents/friends/possible girlfriend(hopefully not) berated him and told him he need a good shave and no crazy "monk" hair cuts. My theory is that someone tipped him off to the fact that multiple (and by multiple I mean whole insane masses) of his fan base did not like the new look. Mind you it could be both. All I know is that I'm glad the semi-beard is gone and that he combed his hair proper like. And that every single time I look at the top picture I start giggling. Because I'm a loon. I also know that there are a running total of 35 comments on his new hairstyle, though some of them are by the same people.
The fangirls rejoice. (Not only for the hair style change. The Kaiser Chiefs were nominated for 5 Brit Awards: British Group, MasterCard Group, Breakthrough Act, Best Live Act, and Best Rock Act. I hope they win them all.)

No comments: