13.1.06

Playing Sick

(Prays that nobody in her family actually reads this journal. Continues...) I'm going to get a 5 day weekend. Today and yesterday I said I was sick. I'm not actually, I'm just glad I didn't have to go to school. You see both mums and Sophs have been sick recently and so have a couple other people I know at school. I figure it's pretty logical that I would get sick eventually. So yesterday morning I told mums I didn't feel good, that I just couldn't go to school. I feel slightly evil, but really I kind of needed today and yesterday off. You see on Wednesday I woke up tired. Really tired. :shrugs: I probably won't do it ever again the rest of the year. I just needed someone (laughs) to know.
That's kind of it for this post. Not much has happened in the past two days (shock!) so I figure I'll just leave it with this. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: