16.1.06

A Rather Silly Update

:shock face: I have a connection speed of 36Mbps!! I love this thing!!
You see I have a new computer. My very old one is currently sitting on the chair I have in my room, which is used mostly to hold things, and only very rarely is sat upon. The old thing almost looks forlorn, a bit like the Luggage, except I know it's not alive. This new one though...light as a feather and all silver shinny. I like it. :sigh: Good old computer.
Brandon Flowers, I've decided, could have been singing crap and I would have liked the Killers. He sold them and I bought them. But you know who I get all giggly about and who's birthday I'm "celebrating" on Wednesday/Thursday? The guy who's liner notes picture I thought was ooogly. No, the Kaiser Chiefs sold me their music without a pretty face. I suppose that's why I "care" about them more. That and the fact that I have no real life, so what else is there to talk about?
:shrugs: I'm feeling slightly incoherant right now. I best get to work now.

No comments: