18.1.06

So Tired

:mumbles something about getting Ricky's birthday wrong, but she'll be damned if she doesn't make up for it somehow: :mumbles something about being so tired that nothing is right and she's pretty sure if she tries to practice she'll break her clarinet on purpose: :a little more mumbling on Franz Ferdinand and chocolate donuts and how messed up her subconscious is: :rambles on about how tired she is, how she wishes she could sleep and how she's definitely going to bed early. Definitely:
I love this song. It's such a beautiful song, I can't get over it. Every time I listen to this song I think it's so beautiful and how wonderfully talented these guys are and how amazing it is that they could write such a beautiful song. I don't know. Ever since I heard it the first time I have loved this song. I don't think that's always true with me either. Sometimes it takes awhile for a song to grow on me, but with this song I just loved it from the first time. I suppose the only other song that's like that is For No One. I'm fairly certain I've always liked that song (or at least I've always liked that song since I seriously understood it musically.) Yeah. I love this song. (The song is "Eleanor Put Your Boots On.")
Fuck I'm tired. Damn stupid math test. I hope I do well. God I hope I do well.
Franz Ferdinand on repeat. Not such a bad thing really. Oddly enough, incredibly comforting in it's own way. Dunno what it is about them. Franz Ferdinand on repeat = The Beatles last year.

No comments: