15.2.06

:silence before the storm:

:pauses, collects herself: :preps for tomorrow when she will sweep the world with her coolness:
BEST BRITISH GROUP, BEST ROCK ACT, BEST LIVE SHOW
booya beeyatch

Right then. I'm cooler than all y'all. I'm the best because ya know what? Do ya, do ya, do ya know what? THEY'RE MY BAND. THE KAISER CHIEFS AREN'T SOPHIE'S BAND, THEY'RE MIND BAND, MY FIND. NO MTV TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, NO VH1. I FOUND THEM, THEY'RE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah so I'm feeling possesive. I'm just really, really happy abou this. Kind of vindicates everything I've been saying. Vindicates the hours I've spent looking at pictures, reading interviews, listening to interviews, listening to their music, all that stuff. Cuz ya know what? I'm not considered cool for the most part. So when my favorite (yes they're my favorite) band wins the top prize at the top award ceramony in their home country, I say booya bitch. Told ya so.

No comments: