15.2.06

Quick Brits update

THEY WON SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! MY BOYS WON SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Kaiser Chiefs won best British rock act. :smiles: It's all because I'm wearing their US tour tee-shirt. The whole reason.
:prances about like a little girl on crack: And Mr. Fore will find some way to ruin this all. It's his job I think. His job is not to be a band director but to ruin my life. Doesn't matter though. I'll come back home after rehearsal, listen to KC and remind myself that they're the best rock act in the world. I'll listen to "Hard Times Send Me" and laugh at Mr. Fore because tomorrow morning I'll be signing up for chorus. ASSHOLE!!!!! But for now I can listen to the b-sides I have and laugh and be merry in general. Because Kaiser Chiefs won best British rock act.
Oh how I love them all, even Whitey.

No comments: