17.3.06

Quick Five

I'm just going to do these real fast. Have fun!

1) If you were to star in a movie, who would you want to be cast as your love interest?
:sarcastically: Jeeze I don't know. Maybe that rock star guy I'm always talking about. Maybe.
2) What genre of movie would you most like to star in?
Something between a drama and a romantic comedy. Like a Preston Sturges movie.
3) What song would you insist be on the soundtrack?
Oh cor. Dunno. Probably "Modern Way" or "Absolute Beginners." One of my favorites. Though it would be hard to pick, very hard.
4) What would you wear to the premiere of your movie?
GREEN!! Dark green, satin. Scoop neck and very long. Elegant. Green emerald studs. Simple necklace, probably silver. And my new ring.
5) Who would you thank in your Oscar acceptance speech?
Mums, Dad, Julian Barnes, Douglas Adams, the big hands of fate. Something like that.

No comments: