20.3.06

Riot Van

I only half know the lyrics to most of these songs. I only just figured out that Alex is saying "get off the bandwagon and put down the handbook." I thought he was saying "get off the bandwagon put down the amp plug." Fairly close I think. But in any event I'm only picking up half of what he's singing. I've figured out most of "Mardy Bum" and "A Certain Romance." I have the chorus to "Perhaps Vampires...". All in all I feel pretty spiff. Besides I make every effort to not listen to this particular CD on repeat or for that matter Kaiser Chiefs on repeat. I'm being kind of funny about my music at the moment. Why can't I just accept the rotation pattern? Why I can't I just accept that I'm an anglophile? Oh well, fighting the temptation to listen to Employment for the upteenth million time is fun. Besides, I have sooooo many CDs I could listen to instead. Yup. Like The Strokes. Or The Vines. Yup.
Boobie. I have to put my shit away now. Nighty-poo.

No comments: