25.3.06

Saturday Morning/Afternoon

Pardon the following. My brain is totally freaking out about this. I need to get it out: HE'S COMING TO MY HOUSE!!! HE'S GOING TO SEE MY HOUSE!!!!! HE'S GOING TO MEET SOPHS!!!! OMG!!!!! AND HE'LL MEET DAD!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE!! THE DOGS ARE GOING TO ATTACK HIM!!!! AND ALEX IS SICK!!!!! ALONE, FOR TWO HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.M.G!!!!!!!
Anyway now that's all over with. Umm. I got KT Tunstall's cd and Missing Songs. Missing Songs is a "collection of B sides previously only available on limited edition singles". By Maximo Park. Because unlike the rest of the recording world (aka Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand etc) they love their American fans. Which I appreciate quite a lot. In getting this CD I have found out the following: Their demo versions of Graffiti and Once, A Glimpse are fairly different from their record versions. Which is really cool. Also they did a cover of a John "Sans the Beatles" Lennon song. Which is also pretty spiff. In any event I was happy we went to Borders yesterday. I like getting good music.
George Mason won their basketball game last night. I think last night was the first time I was actually excited about a basketball (or any other sports) game. We watched the whole thing. It was really quite exciting. Anyhoo that's all the news that's fit to print. Just remember: Loghman's coming to my house. I'll never be the same after this.

No comments: