6.4.06

Boots

Buy Ricky's boots. Not that I would. I don't have the money. But every time I check the main website I notice the "diary" and there it is. Buy Ricky's boots. I think it's mildly amusing. Only cuz I'm just that strange to find something like that mildly amusing.
Hopefully I'll remember to update my journal tomorrow but if I don't I'll be gone for the weekend into Wendsday. Visting my grandparents. In Arizona. I'm not happy about this at all. And as much as we think Grandpa isn't going to make it much longer (reflux problems, multiple heart surgeries, still smokes a pipe, partially blind in one eye) I have the feeling he's going to keep on living just to spite us. Kind of like Lele. She just kept on living even when she couldn't go to the bathroom by herself. But in any event, the rest of my family is heading out tomorrow and I'm heading out early on Saturday and I won't be back for a good long time so however I feel about I'm just going to have to suck it up. I'll be near crazy when I get back mind you. Nearer than I usually am. :sigh:
I'll leave you with some lyrics and an early Friday five. In reverse order :)

1. Do you like chicken?
Yes. I love chicken. I like a meat and most fowl. I don't like lamb. Which is a bird from now on.

2. What is 1 food you can't live without?
Burgers. Or more accuratly beef. I think I would die if I weren't allowed to eat beef. Literally die.

3. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Night owl!!!

4. Chocolate or vanilla?
You're joking right? CHOCOLATE!!! yay.

5. Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?
Woofie bums!! I love dogs and I don't entirely mind cats. But I would rather have a dog.

Hard Times Send Me --- Kaiser Chiefs (frickin' suprise eh?) (this song is a bit...odd. The lyrics are correct{kind of}, so yeah, just bear with it)

Hard times send me round the bendy
All I’m spending, is all weekending,
You’re on my street, but we don’t meet,
I’ve got neighbours, total strangers

Spend the day with a friend, relax and go for meal. Spend the day with a friend..
STOP!!

All week working, two nights drinking,
Was it worth it? What you thinking?
So let’s quit work to-morrow morning,
The public transport, smells like urine

I’m the king of the world and you’re the king of my tribe here,
Try to give it a whirl, You don’t know you might even like it,
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la STOP!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Why you rubbing your eyes? When you know that its making them redder,
Why you rubbing your eyes, right now it’s not making them better

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la STOP!!
Ohhhh!

No comments: