4.4.06

Junior Year = The Year Nore Got Sick A Lot

Yeah, so I'm sick again. Another cold. This time I got it from Kyle, who got sick the last day of the band trip. I spent, oh, about 8 hours with him on the bus? So yeah I'm sick again. Amazingly enough I did really fucking well on my math test. Even though I felt like crap and would much rather have been asleep at the time. It took me about 1 hour and 45/50 minutes. Mr. Sharp made it his personal mission to make me go back every single time I thought I was done with the test and do a problem I had left blank. That happened about...3 times. Of course he's completely wrong. Whatever he said, which I can't remember, is wrong. Like Dr. Farber. Everything he says is wrong as well. People who in general who would be considered right are actually wrong. So ha!
Christ I'm so tired and achey. I hate colds.

No comments: