23.4.06

Stupid Everything

Looking over the ratings I've given to the songs I'm actually paying attention to I'm making the following decision: Brits seem to have a better understanding of what good music is. Mind you there are lots of songs that I didn't rate because I wasn't really paying attention. But at least the music isn't whiney. I'm glad it isn't whiney. So much of what they play on the American Indie rock station is whiney. Can't stand that. No this is definatly better. Funny isn't it? Rcok started in the States and now we've gone and fucked it up. There's so little good rock. Maybe I'm too picky. Anyway I don't care that much. I'm just enjoying listening to this.
My head hurts. I really feel like hiding my head under a large stack of pillows. Stupid head. Stupid everything. Ugh. I'm in a really crappy mood. All apologies for the briefness of this entry. I really need to hide my head under some pillows.

No comments: