16.5.06

Everything Will Be Alright...

So yeah. I'm going to update now. Hmm lets see...
The rest of my birthday day went really well. The concert was absolutly horrible and I felt fairly carefree about the whole thing. I think I scared some of the middle schoolers though. Oh well they need to be scared in my opinion. As well as join band. Anyway, I got some really cool gifts as well. I have a million books to read (well not a million, but a lot) got some really pretty jewelry which includes the really cool vintage (Nana really emphasized that point) gold (maybe) watch necklace. Its a wind up watch and doesn't keep very good time but it's still really cool. I also got this awsome shirt that says "que sera, sera" all over it. The shirt is red and the background is like navy blue depending on how stretched out it is. All in all I had a very good birthday.
The rest of last week was fairly boring if I remember correctly. We got donuts in band on Friday. Not much else really.
On Saturday I had my birthday party which was absolutly brills. I got three things of chocolate from Sam (one of which I finished this afternoon), a beach towel and frisbee (both green) from Susan, Kurdish bread from Loghman, a book from Sophia and my Ricky shirt from Jackie and Irais as well as some braclets. I'm going to try and remember to take a picture of the shirt before the week is out (hopefully tonight) so everyone can see. It's really quit a b'dwsome shirt.
We (as in me and my guests) watched "The Princess Bride" which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. It was almost nine by the time we finished watching the movie (we started late because everyone showed up late) so after that we watched some Monty Python. Everyone said they had a good time and more importantly I had a really good time. So it was successful.
My math test yesterday went really well. I'm kind of hoping Mr. Sharp will have graded our tests just so I can see how I did. Yesterday was the second time that I answered all the questions and this time I did it without having Mr. Sharp prod me into doing it. I was really happy after that. Also Bach four part chorale writing is the devil. God I hate it so much. Anyway this week has been going well. Everything is pretty okay.

No comments: