28.5.06

Lazy Sunday

[[Before The Media]]

Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?: Totally obsessed
Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?: Kind of. Way to folky for regular listening though
Do you listen to Christian rock? No. I use to listen to Creed. Then I found out they were Christian rock which totally ruined it for me
Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.?: Yeah. So the drama :gags:
Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.?: I use to own her first CD
Do you regularly watch the news?: I listen to the news on near daily basis. Go NPR!
Which radio stations are your favorites?: I don't listen to the radio
Are you a Lost fanatic?: No

[[Be honest]]

Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?: :shakes head:
Queen?: Best of
Alanis Morissette?: No
Do you watch Family Guy regularly?: No
the Simpsons?: Use to
King of the Hill?: Use to

[[Admit it]]

Do you read trashy romance novels often?: Not really
Do you really work out every day?: I don't work out at all
Have you ever eaten chocolate in bed?: Lord yes
Have you ever eaten an entire pint, or more, ice cream by yourself?: No, have yet to do that
Have you ever spent an entire day in bed without being sick?: No
Have you ever eaten nothing but junk food for a week straight: Hahaha. Yeah, mos def
Do you shower every single morning, no exceptions?: I don't shower in the morning, I shower at night. No early mornings for Nore
Have you ever gone to school/work only 15 minutes after waking up?: No
Do you ever forget to give an Christmas present & instead keep it for yourself?: No
Do you sing obnoxiously in the car when you're driving alone? Since I can't drive, no. But I do it with Sophs
Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home?: Sometimes, even when people are home.
do you go nights without brushing your teeth?: :nods:
Have you ever watched a little kid's show when you were over 12?: Booya!
Have you ever looked forward to go to school?: Yes. Usually after summmer vaca


[[The Necessary Love Questions That Aren't So Necessary]]

Have you ever had an explicit dream involving your crush?: Yes (including celeb crushes, cuz I'm sad)
...Did it include a broom closet?: Not a broom closet :)
Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they really weren't?: No
Did you draw for your first crush back in elementary school/preschool?: No, that's odd
(Girls) Have you ever asked a guy out?: Yes. That relationship lasted 2 months.
(Guys) Have you ever liked a girl but didnt ask her out b/c you were afraid?:
Have you and a (past or present) significant other ever made an 'Our Song'?: Hahahaha. My two "relationships" didn't last long enough for that kind of thing
Have you ever written a poem/story about your love life?: I use to, but haven't since I don't have one
An autobiography?: No
Have you ever listened to a song repeatedly just b/c it reminded you of your crush?: Umm...I've listened to songs on repeat because they reminded me of an ex who I still kind of hate.
Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but your crush?: No. I'm far to ADD for that kind of thing
Do you reread meaningless AIM convos just because they're with your crush?: No
Have you ever reconsidered liking someone because of their appearance? No
Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance?: No

[[The Questions You Love: Completely and Utterly Pointless Ones]]

Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?: No
Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?: A little bit, sometimes. Most of the time no
Have you ever been treated for OCD? ADD?: ADD but it's a bit more complicated than all that
Do you own a graphing calculator?: Yes, need one for math
Have you ever been to South America or Africa?: No
Have you ever owned a Klutz book or kit?: Yes
Do you know how to knit?: No
Do you have a cellphone or iPod with a patterned cover?: No
Have you ever written song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile?: No, that's sad. I posted lyrics from bands
Do you keep a diary or journal (online or on paper)?: Blogger and livejournal
Did you ever want to be an astronaut or a teacher when you were a kid?: I wanted to be a teacher. Still do kind of
Do you own a striped sweater?: Umm...I don't think so
How often do you take a bubble bath?:
When you open your closet, what is the dominant color of your clothes?: Supposidly green, but really it's blue

[[Truly Unusual This or That Questions]]

Baskin Robbins or Coldstones?: Coldstones
Sees or Godiva?: I don't what sees is, so godiva
The Shins or the Decemberists?: Neither. Kaiser Chiefs please
America or Canada?: The UK
Physics or chemistry?: Bio
Glamorous or au naturale?: au naturale
Earphones or headphones?: I don't see the diff, but I guess headphones
Chocolate brown or teal?: Teal
Earrings or a ring?: earrings but I prefer necklaces
Commitment or casual dating?: Commitment, cuz I'm a romantic
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?: LotR
Starbucks or Petes?: Petes? No idea what Petes is. Hows about Blue Mountain?
Athletics or academics?: Academics. Flying balls scare me.

[[Another Wave of Random Questions]]

Do you know what a geisha is?: Kind of
What is your favorite Disney movie?: Sleeping Beauty
Do you have a more classic style or do you stay up-to-date (clothes wise)?: A mix of both
How much jewelry do you own?: I dunno, a lot I suppose
What year do/did you graduate high school in?: 2007
Have you memorized the rejection hotline, just in case?: Umm...no
Have you ever given someone the rejection hotline as your number?: No
Have you ever eaten at a food court?: Yes, but just once I think
Have you ever bought clothes at Sears?: No
Do you own any Care Bears memorabilia?: No
Do you have a quilt on your bed?: No

No comments: