6.5.06

Something to do Before I Get to Work

7 things I want to do before I die –
1. Live in London
2. Meet someone famous
3. Finish "Flaubert's Parrot"
4. Write a real short story
5. Write a one act
6. See the White Cliffs of Dover
7. Learn the piano

7 things I cannot/will not do
1. Wear a skirt for a whole day
2. Like spinach
3. Conform to normal social standards
4. Like emo music
5. Watch movies I'm not enjoying
6. Conform to religious edicts
7. Have a drunken one night stand

7 things that attract me to a guy
1. Intelligence
2. Kindness
3. Sense of humour
4. Beautiful eyes
5. Good music taste
6. Nice smile
7. Knowing anything about HHGG

7 movies I could watch over and over
1. Cat's Meow
2. A Clockwork Orange
3. A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
4. Singing in the Rain
5. Oklahoma!
6. Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit
7. Any Fred and Ginger movie

7 favourite songs (Ha. I have like 50.)
1. For No One -- The Beatles
2. Let it Rain -- OK Go
3. Outsiders -- Franz Ferdinand
4. Modern Way -- Kaiser Chiefs
5. Starstruck -- The Kinks
6. Absolute Beginners -- The Jam
7. Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll -- The Killers

No comments: