5.5.06

Friday Five, Cuz I'm Boring

1) Do you like your birth-name? Why?
Yeah I like my birth name. Except when people say Laura instead of Nora. That annoys me. It's a fairly unique name. And as Eric said it rolls off the tongue, you can say it quickly.

2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be?
I dunno. Elizabeth maybe. I don't think I would really like to change my name. I use to want to though.

3) What names would you consider giving your children?
Elizabeth. Conor. Ann. Charles (to be called Charlie.) Maria. Zach. Nothing really interesting. I'm such a horrible plain Jane.

4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why?
I wouldn't be the one naming the band. I can't think of good names. There would be legal issues with anything I think of. I'm not creative about those things.

5) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why?
Mary. I don't like Mary. Or John. Really over used names. And Richard. No good nicknames that don't evoke certain reactions and emotions that aren't inappropriate.

Anyhoo, that's it.

No comments: