21.6.06

Fangirlish Glee

I've cleaned up most of my room. I must admit it's rather odd seeing the carpet. Or at least more of the carpet than usual. I'd say I can see about 80% more carpet than this morning. Very odd indeed.
Now onto the fangirlish glee bits:
Please pay attention to the right nostril. (This just feels really funny.) See the little silver thing? The thing most people would call a nose stud? Yeah. I've always liked it but never payed huge attention to it. There are other things about the pictured person that I'm more interested in. In any event it seems that some people care a little too much about this part of the man's wonderful features (no matter what my mother says.) In fact there's a petition. Which is rather scary. Even I wouldn't go that far. And I signed the one for him to shave for christ's sake. In any event, while some have signed it (including a fake Nick Hodgson and a fake Paul Smith) I will not. I'm not quite that crazy. And if he wants to go all straight lace, pro-authority, blah blah blah, fine by me. Just so long as he doesn't grow a scary mustache/beard like Brandon Flowers. :nods: Doesn't that face just kill you??? God I love that man.
"KWN [Keane Weekley Newsletter] EXCLUSIVE!
We asked Keane frontman Tom Chaplin how he takes his tea. In fairness, he didn't answer the question directly but, hey, it's still an exclusive: 'Well, the *weirdest* tea I've ever had was this morning here in LA - apricot and ginger with honey and fresh lemon. Works wonders for voices, which is handy in my line of work.'" This is what makes me happy. The little things in life. A silly petition, a weird comment about tea, seeing my bedroom carpet. So what if everyone thinks I'm crazy? When I'm really depressed it's the little things in life that keep me going. :nods: Isn't it great to be so vastly smart? I feel better already.

No comments: