20.6.06

Under the Iron Sea

Somewhere in the refrain for "Leaving So Soon?" I swear to god Tom must have to do something down there to get that high. For fucks sake! He has to. That's definantly into lady range. But yeah. I got Under the Iron Sea. Yay!!
A Notice to Kaiser Chiefs: HURRY THE FUCK UP. I mean this. If a new CD doesn't come out by...November (hopefully sooner) I'm going to get pissy. I mean really pissy. Yes I'm impatient but it's been well over a year since Employment came out. I know, you've been touring, but I don't care. You're deadline, at the latest, is Christmas. After that I'm going to start complaining very loudly. So there.
Last day of school. Mostly B's, a few A's, and one C. Not bad, not bad at t'all. Mucho better than last year. No near failures!!
I'm so frickin' hyper right now. I have no idea why. You know that venti Frappacino couldn't be the cause...
A demain mes copains. A demain!

No comments: