14.7.06

Hollins Five

I may be at Hollins but I feel like doing the Friday Five. Besides, Farber said I couldn't be in my room for more than an hour. I'm not in my room. So ha! I may be alone but I'm not in my room!

1. What about you makes you unique?
My insanity. My dependence on certain things. Like music. And Ricky.
2. What aspect of your physical appearance do you think makes you stick out from the crowd?
I'm 5'10". I think that's pretty special.
3. What do you always have with you while out in public? (for example, earrings, purse, wallet, watch, etc.)
I almost always have my purse, but mainly I just have myself.
4. Is there anything about your body that you think isn't normal?
Umm...my brain?
5. What are you complimented on (looks, smarts, anything) the most? Why do you think that's the case?
I'm not really noticed that often but when I am it's usually because what I'm wearing is incredibly colour cordinated. But normally I'm just not noticed. :blends into wall:

No comments: