1.7.06

Modern Way

I killed a bug tonite. It was a masterful kill. First a big dictionary and then a couple of jabs with a walking stick. All while "Na Na Na Naa" is flashing on the TV. You see I'm all alone (with Loghman worried half to death) and watching the rest of the KC DVD. I'm happy. Ricky is masterfully sexy (which I'm not sure is actually possible...). I killed a bug...
WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY COMING OUT WITH THEIR NEXT FUCKING CD!?!?!?!?!?!? I know they're working on it but for fucks sake I'm desperate here!!! I've got a second CD from Franz and Keane. I don't give a flying fuck about the Killers. The Zutons have a second but it's import only (damn bastards). I need some new Ricky to sing along with. The first is starting to get stale. I'm almost done with DVD. The pictures are all repeats. I'm getting really pissed at their meager tour schedule (what the fuck is so special about fucking Iceland [other than the neat song by Fiery Furnaces]????). I'm almost depressed about this (which is even sadder than Iceland.)
This is what happens I'm all by myself. With access to diet Coke. Bad, bad things.
And "Modern Way" saves the day...

No comments: