4.7.06

To The End

I'm incredibly bored with life. It's amazing how life is both incredibly boring and yet can go by very quickly. The days just go by and I do absolutly nothing. There's nothing to do. I don't want to practice my clarinet. I can read but even that get's tiresome after awhile. It's to fucking humid and hot outside to spend a lot of time outside doing something. It feels like the only thing to do is play freecell and listen to the same stuff I've been listening to all year. And this week will go by quickly and then I'll be at Hollins. I'm still excited about that. :sigh: I'm just so incredibly bored. Wish I had something more than Hollins to look forward to.
According to thekilleronline.net there's a tentative release date for the Killer's next album. Kind of excited. I haven't listen to them in God knows how long but...FF Ke Ki KC MP. Besides it's all their fault I'm an obsessive fangirl. So yeah...kind of exciting.
0_0 God I'm bored.
Here's a very funny interview with WAS. And after that you should go their site (www.wearscientists.com) and read the bit under the big logo. It's called Guess the Animal. Fucking hilarious. I must admit I didn't get the first one, but I did get the second one. Silly boys.
Hmm...other than that I'm spent. Sophs is back at WM. It's really humid and hot, which perfectly describes DC in the summer. I'm going to see the midnite showing of Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on Thursday with Jackie, Irais (tentatively), Angel, and Diane. Kind of excited. I'm getting my haircut tomorrow. :shrugs: Not much else. Go listen to "The Act of the Apostle, Pt.2". Tis a very, very great song. Then listen to "Hummingbird." Also a very, very great song. Till later mes copines.

No comments: