27.8.06

A Day in the Life

Mmmm...I love/hate Sundays. I also have something of a love/hate relationship with the month of August, but that's life. In any event, this weekend has, for me, been pretty boring. I've either been reading, writing, sleeping, reading, listening to music, or checking up on Carling Weekend. I only had one fit when I shook my computer with much vigor and venom, but that's to be expected when I read about Kaiser Chiefs. On a completely different tangent, I found out when Empire is being released in the states which makes me immensely happy. Mind you, it is almost a month later than its release date in the UK but I'll live. Hopefully someone will continue to stream the album so I can listen to it lots and lots before I get it. I also found out that the Zutons' lastest CD has in fact been released in the states, as has the Spinto Bands' debut album. Eventually I will get my act together and have Mum order those along with a bunch of Bob Dylan that Dad wants. Anyway, that's what's been going on this weekend. I'll probably spend the rest of this week totally freaking out about school and my summer assignments. Something to look forward to I suppose. Oooohh goody.
In case you wondering...
"We're working with Producer Stephen Street (The Smiths, Blur) on the new record and will be recording in September & October in a village in the middle of nowhere in Berkshire." --- Kaiser Chiefs (whom are now all bastards, expcept Whitey. Whitey is excempt from this because he scares me.) [Goes to find out where Berkshire is in relation to Leeds...]

No comments: