30.8.06

Foul Mood and No More Politics!

Tired. Wish I could commit bodily harm to someone. Or yell at someone. Bored. Listless. Generally in a crappy mood. Which fits in nicely with the weather and the general disposition of the house. Mums got a new computer yesterday and already hates it. I can't help the fact that I know nothing about computers. Everyone seems to think that because I'm young and am on mine all the time means I actually know something about the damn thing. Well I don't. I wish I could be more of a help, just so she wouldn't be in such a bad mood, but I know as much as she does. Possibly less.
Any way there's not that much happening here. Mums is fucking around with her computer and I'm thinking bitter thoughts about Loghman and what I could do to him with a machete. Or a good set of speakers and my mp3 player. God that boy pisses me off sometimes. I mean honestly...fuck. I don't want to think about goddamn politics, but he just pushes. I have my mother's temperment when it comes to these things, which means I go off about the littlest things. I wish I could debate someone on the merit of some musical movement or some such thing. Something I know about, instead of politics, which I know nothing about. Aaaaarrrggggggggh!!!! I'm too tired for this shit. Ugh.
I miss Kaiser Chiefs doing things. I want something to look forward to! Ugh, I'm in such a foul mood. I'm off.

No comments: