3.9.06

For F*ck Sake, Why Me?

Christ on a goddamn, motherfucking crutch. I feel like shit at the moment. I have all my resources for my history paper, thank fucking god, but I still have to write the goddamn abstract. School starts in two fucking days! Christ, christ, christ I feel like such shit. I'm nauseous and my intestines feel like they're going to explode. I'm listening to Keane for the first time since I found out about Tom going into rehab. Goddamn I hate school and it hasn't even fucking started yet. I'm cursing like a sailor I know. I'm just in such a foul mood right now. I can't even get mad at anyone. I wish I could. Something meaningless to be mad about. Alas nothing. In any event I don't know when I'll be updating again, so here are a couple of articles to gnaw on:
Pandora.com: or How Nore Discovered When the Cows Come Home
Pee Wee Herman, Rehab, and Tom from Kasabian, Oh My!
I Think my Peanut Bars and Oveltine have a special relationship...
Until sometime in the future, hopefully.

No comments: