27.9.06

Lily Allen

So I know I've mentioned her before, but here's a little update. Since I've heard her two British singles ("Smile" and "LDN") I've really been wanting to hear the rest of her repetoire. So, in desperation, I googled "Lily Allen + american release" and came up with this article. Hooray for pitchfork and all, but what is it with February? I mean honestly, it's cold, it's shorter than all the other months and it has Valentine's day in it. In any event, I also feel rather stupid because I've been checking for Lily Allen on Yahoo! and kept coming up with nothing and then all of a sudden today there was the electronic EP. Oh well. At least now I can listen to the bitter sarcasam of "Smile" all the time. No longer will I have to troll through Pop Now to try and hear it. Besides, her site streams some of the songs off of the LP so I can listen to that as well. Isn't it nice? I think so. Now if I could just find that Kaiser Chiefs cover she did and everything would be complete...

No comments: