27.9.06

My Number 1

Alison Goldfrapp has a lovely voice. And the song "Number 1" fits in perfectly with my current mood. :sigh: Someone please find me a guy...I don't want to make the effort, but I want one nonetheless. :sigh:
So let's get this link party started...
Kaiser Chiefs...when they were alive. The funny thing is, is that this set has far less emphasis on Rick than the original set from last fall. Mind you Peter Hill is no dope, so maybe that's why. But it's always nice seeing the rest of the band. Even when I say I hate them, I really love them all. The really funny thing is that last October, when that tour happened, I remember bitching and moaning about not being able to seem them, even though I had seen them with Foo Fighters earlier in the month. Ah, even when things seem to change they stay exactly the same
Cheese? Now I love cheese. This evident my repeating that I love cheese. Because I love cheese. But actually going into "independent cheese making" seems a bit much to me. Maybe I don't love cheese as much as Mr. James. Or maybe Mr. James makes enough off of royalties from Blur that he doesn't have to worry about how fucking crazy he sounds. Again, maybe it's just me, I don't know. And just incase you've forgotten, the article kindly reminds us that Kaiser Chiefs suck at life.
Anyway, that's it kids. Here's some eye candy that makes me cry...

No comments: