9.9.06

Songs! Yay! Songs!

1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?
Modern Way because of the chorus
2. Now be honest...if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?
Dunno...anyone have any ideas?
3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?
Think About You (And I Like It) because it just sounds so damn romantic.
4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?
Depends on what I've been listening to. The toher day I had Spinto Band, and then yesterday it was Kasabian.
5. What song would you want played at your funeral?
Claire de Lune by Debussy, though I'd somehow make sure that all my favorite bands would get played as well, no matter how inappropriate it may seem.

Now, lets see...what's my favorite song today? Ugh, stupid music theory making me decide. Hmmm...Kaiser Chiefs or Franz Ferdinand...

No comments: