5.9.06

Update

Arctic Monkeys won the Mercury prize of 20,000 pounds which is totally unsuprising. Noenetheless, yay for the boys, they do deserve it. Mind you I'm still pissed about how last year worked out, but I'll live.
So yeah, the first day of school went well. I like all my teachers, I have lunch with Jackie which is uber awsome and that's it. The first day of school is never as interesting as you think it's going to be, soley because all the teachers do is go over syllabuses and school policy and all that kind of adminstrative stuff. We did do some stuff in English, but it was rather dry and so not very noteworthy. We actually did a little singing in chorus, where I learned that I either a) pick up on songs a lot faster than I thought I did, or b) I was the only person who had heard the song before and thus had an advantage over everyone else. I'm not sure which it is. Anyway, I think I'm going to like having chorus everyday. I must admit though it was weird being in the chorus room with the chorus people instead of the band room. Dunno, I suppose I'll get used to it. So that's it. Oh, but one last thing: So looking forward to Creative Writing. So, yay!
So many good songs and bands in the world, so little time and resources. Woe is me. :fake faint:
There's a reason it's called "embarrasing" but yeah...I've got a new song to hear :major blush:

No comments: