2.11.06

"And It Looks Like We Might Have Made It...

Yes, it looks like we've made it to the end." So says Blur, and I trust them. But anyway, tomorrow's the last day of the quarter mes copines. Yes I've some how made it through the first quarter of my senior year without dying. Huzzah! Yeah...that's the big news. End of a quarter. :nods: I need to stop paraphrasing Blur song titles. Kind of scary...
Nothing much happening. I should be working on my :curses lots and lots: Interactive notebook. :curses some more: Thank goodness I finished my socio homework during lunch/IB music. Otherwize I would be so SOL. But yeah...:curses:
Speaking of Blur...I find this sad. Can't the rest of the guys just accept that Graham doesn't want to be apart of their party anymore? And on a side note, what about all of Damon's side projects? I wunderbar.
TRACY JACKS!! I wish I could name my son that. :sigh: Yeah...I'm bored. See ya later

No comments: