3.11.06

Friday Five is Back Again

So I'm doing Friday Five this week for the hell of it. Plus this week they asked stuff about music, so I have to answer.

1) What was the first CD/Record/Album/Artist you ever bought and what format was it in? (Vinyl/Cassette/CD/MP3 Download)?
I think it was B*Witched and it was a CD, though honestly I don't remember.

2) How do you usually listen to music? (iPod/Walkman/Stereo/Radio)
I usually listen either through my mp3 or Yahoo Music Jukebox

3) What is your favorite genre of music and why?
My favourite genre you say? Umm...British rock music? I guess that covers about 75% of what I listen to. Then there's the miscellaneous stuff...so yeah I guess British
rock.

4) What is your opinion on music video shows and music televion?
I like music videos because it means I get to see Ricky (or Alex and Alex or Tom and Tom or whomever) and stare longingly at him (not true for Alex and Alex or Tom, though true for the other Tom) {bonus points if you can figure out who the hell I'm talking about}

5) Do you usually agree with who the winners of the Grammy Awards are?
No. :shrugs: They don't nominate enough good (aka my) music. It's mostly crap. But maybe that's because I only listen to indie...hmmm.

Tom and Tom and Alex and Alex. 1 Ricky, 1 Michael, 1 Keith, 1 Damian. Oh it's so fun knowing the first names of all the lead singers of my favourite bands. Such joy.

No comments: