6.11.06

The Pitfalls of Procrastination

So I'm about...33% done with my internal assessment. I've done the easy parts basically. The hard part is coming up, so I've started procrastinating like there's no tomorrow. See, as far as I'm concerned, the paper isn't due until Wednesday at 11:59pm and if I've got the easy bits done, I'm doing pretty well. Besides, Mar's party isn't until 6 (to which I will not be showing up on time) so I figure that's about...4 hours to finish this thing for the most part. I mean, if I get section C completely done and most of section D, I can get the rest of section D and section E done on Wednesday before the deadline. Ideally (which is what I'm aiming for) I'll get all of sections C, D, and most of section E done today so I can do the evil nit picky stuff on Wednesday or tomorrow. Really though...I've got time. I write pretty quickly when I put my mind to it. Besides, section C is really pretty easy and section E is just evil because it's the conclusion. The only really hard part is section D, which still confuses me somewhat. Ugh...at least I've finished my biblio though. The really easy parts are all done. :sigh:
So...The Blood Arm, Lily Allen, and the Young Knives are all cds that I want but can't get because they haven't been released here, as in the States. I have no idea when the Blood Arm or the Young Knives are releasing their LPs here, but I know when Lily Allen is releasing hers (February.) So, yeah. :sigh:
I'm going to do section C now. get it done. Yes. that's what I'll do. Section C. Now.

No comments: