11.11.06

The Long and Winding Road to Pictures

So, after typing in the url for Lily Allen's site one too many times I decided to add the link to my "1 Site Bands" folder. Now I can be lazy when I want to listen to her music! So anyway, while I was listening to her music I was looking around the site, looking at the various pictures and other such things. Which is when I discovered these pictures. Ms. Allen certainly has a style of her own, one which I'm not going to be copying any time soon. After looking at some of the pictures, I noticed that the gallery was alphabetized and so thought to myself "Mayhaps this photographer will have pictures of Kaiser Chiefs. I know they've been to Paris before." So I scrolled down and did in fact find Kaiser Chief photos. Positively thrilled was I, especially since the majority of them are of R. So, having noticed that right below KC were pics of Kasabian, I looked through some of those which was when I discovered that there were dates. So I went back to the Kaiser Chief photos and discovered that these photos are from their first show in their first tour in support of their yet to be released second album. I was even more thrilled by this than I was by simply finding them. Unfortch I was cleaning my room so I haven't gotten a chance to write about any of this until now. So go look at all the lovely photos. I'm going to finish practicing my clarinet.

No comments: