10.11.06

Hot Friday Five

At the moment I'm listening to Hot Club de Paris who are a fabulous British band. Hence the "hot" in the title of this entry. Anyway...onto the Friday Five! Some of this answers are highly predictable. And by highly predictable, I mean really fucking obvious. Onwards and upwards!

1) If you had to move 100 miles or more to the north, east, west, or south, which would you choose, where would you end up, and what's so great about there?
:thinks very hard: LONDON!!!!!! LONDON, LONDON, LONDON, LONDON!!!! And if you have to ask what's so great about London, then you haven't been paying attention. Because everything about London is great. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. :smiles:

2) Do you have a favorite stretch of highway or byway for driving, touring, or wandering?
My personal favourite place to go driving is I-81 because it's so amazingly tranquil and the scenery is gorgeous. And it's incredibly straight. :nods: 81 is my interstate highway.

3) Are you happier to start a trip or return home?
I get excited about going on trips but then I get really excited about going home. So, I'm happier with both. Most of the middle of trips are only so, so. This is mainly because I have to be highly social which I loathe and despise. So yeah...I like starting and ending trips.

4) Plane, train, automobile, bicycle, or foot?
Train, mos def. Cars are too cramped, as are planes, which also smell. Bicycle is just asking for trouble and does foot. So yeah, I love trains. They're perfect. Not too cramped (for the most part) and they don't smell funny in the same way that planes do. Also, you can see all the scenery that is there to see. Besides there's a band called i LiKE TRAiNS.

5) Do you overplan or underplan your travels? (Assume that "no" is not a valid answer.)
No. :giggles: I'm so evil. I don't normally plan my travels, so I can't really say.

That's it. See ya laters.

No comments: