9.11.06

MG!!

:sigh: So I discovered Weebl and Bob through a guy I knew at Stu/possibly Avers. In any event I love them because it's all about pie and it's british and...it's really fuckin' hi-larious. Definantly would highly recommend anything on the the weebl stuff site. Tis very funny overall. Especially the series having to do with the moon. In any event, the point is Weebl and Bob. They're obsessed with pie. Mmmmm, pie. They've had many adventures, but this latest one...oh it tops them all. Because it takes and popular song and makes it into a song about PIE!! Yes, I know. Weebl and Bob are bringing pie back. Just like some other dip is trying to bring sexy back. Me? I'm bringing nothing back. Go watch!!!
In other news, I have some recommendations:
Lily Allen!! All you have to do is click the little track titled "Littlest Things" and it will start playing all the wonderful music available to you on the little...music thing. Take a listen. Personally, I can't stop. She's brilliant, ace, and lots of other good things. All the songs are also brilliant, ace, and lots of other good things. Too bad you can't here "Alfie." That's my personal favourite. Oh well. Go listen to the other tracks.
Actually that's it...I know lame. So without further ado, here's a lovely picture drawn by a friend of mine. She has titled it "Thing 8" so I shall do the same. Here's "Thing 8"

I personally like the tongue thing. Night y'all.

No comments: