23.11.06

Thankful

Before I go off to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving, I thought I might write up a little list of things I'm thankful. See I'm going to need to remember that I'm thankful for things because my youngest cousin drives me up the wall. So I'll have to remember that today is not about killing spoiled brats but about being thankful.

Things and People I am Thankful For (in no particular order):
  • Kaiser Chiefs and all things related to Kaiser Chiefs including, but limited to; Ricky, Ricky doll, LJ Ricky communities, "Modern Way," Employment, "People Need Light," and their yet to be released second album
  • Friends. All of them. Even the pooey ones who disagree with me.
  • Yahoo! Music Engine and Jukebox
  • Family without whom I wouldn't be alive or would be a hell of lot more crazy than I am now
  • Diet Coke
  • Solitaire
  • NME and This is Fake DIY
  • My music collection in its entirety (which includes everything on and not on my mp3 player)
  • Terry Pratchett, Julian Barnes, and Douglas Adams
  • 42
  • The UK
Yup...I'm sure there's more that I could think of, but I think that's the best stuff. Now I have to finish getting ready to leave and what not. I'll see you later and have a happy Turkey Day (US) and a good Thursday (everywhere else.)

No comments: