27.11.06

Ah Fuck Me...

Being the lazy, procrastinating shit that I am, I will not be turning in my bio lab tomorrow. I will however be turning it in on Wednesday, so help me god. Ah, but fuck me.
So Thanksgiving went well. Jack wasn't an obnoxious wanker which was a nice change. Molly made a good dinner and I even got some mash which was definitely nice. Over all it was a semi-relaxing time, if not a bit boring at times. Thankfully (hohoho) it was over pretty quickly and then I got to go to bed. Thank heavens.
So yeah...shall we start the twitch fest? Just two articles, but I can get pretty twitchy, especially if I have to look at one right after the other. :twitch:
Kaiser Chiefs roadtest new material
:twitch: Damn Europeans. :twitch: 'S not fair. :twitch: :twitch, twitch:
Kaiser Chiefs speak about new material Damn teases :twitch: Just release the fucking "new material" already. :twitch: 'S NOT FAIR!!! I WANT TO HEAR IT TOO!!!!!!!! :twitch: :twitch, twitch:
So that's it. I'm going to sleep now and dream horrible dreams about yeast.

No comments: