7.11.06

Today in a Numerical List

  1. I voted. I'm very proud of myself for not really screwing up the whole thing. I have the little sticker and everything to prove that I voted. So yeah...I voted!!!
  2. I interviewed at Hollins and was repeatedly told by my admissions counselor how glad she was that I came back. Hollins is still Hollins. I saw the music building. :nods: Is it horrible that I still really want to go to Mary Wash? Especially since I just called it Mary Wash instead of Mary Washington? God...I really want to go to college, but picking is too fucking hard. But yeah, the interview went well. Hollins is Hollins.
  3. I'm home now. I have discovered the following things: The NME yearbook is coming out sometime soon. And this picture shouldn't exists. Ya know why? 1) Ricky and beard = Nore screaming like a stuck pig and 2) I'm secretly obsessed with Dr. Who because I don't watch it so...more screaming basically. And who isn't surprised that Oasis is interviewing their proteges Kasabian? But who is surprised that the Kooks are interviewing Blondie? The correct answer for both questions would be me. Yeah...I was right when I said during my interview that I spend way too much time obsessing over the small things. God I'm a freak!! Anyway...the yearbook is coming and it's only just November. Huzzah for ignoring this month completely!!
So that's it. Have a nice night. I have to finish my internal assessment. Yuck.

No comments: