28.12.06

Cor...

Is it really Thursday? Uh...I've done absolutely nothing since...the 22nd in fact. Didn't do anything that day, haven't really done anything since. Christmas went well. The Christmas Eve service was lovely and I seriously thought about killing the person who invented incense. Christmas day was amazingly relaxed. Sophs and I watched some Dr. Who, which I got for Christmas, I ironed napkins and the table cloth. It was all pretty low key compared to Christmases past. I got some really neat stuff. As I said, I haven't been doing jack this week. Well...I've been watching Dr. Who. God I love that show. Christopher Eccleston isn't at all good looking (in my opinion) but he's fantastic on the show.
I should do some work, but I know I won't. I'll practice my clarinet though, otherwise mums will yell at me. I'm recording tomorrow at 1pm two of the pieces I'll be sending to colleges and IB. I don't know when I'll record the Stravinsky, but 2 out of 3 isn't bad at all. Anyway, I have to run through those again.
R is huge nerd. :) And allergic to milk and has a brother. :) God I love NME. :D :sigh:
Umm...go listen to some music. A lot was released this year and a lot of it was really good. So go listen to some music, it'll do you good.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

merry christmas random blogger!