17.12.06

My Weakness

:smiles: I finished the Dr. Who recaps. Which means that I now have to actually watch the first season for all of the incredible dialogue and to see what everyone looked like, but yeah. All done. I know everything. In a way. So, anyway, for your viewing pleasure I neat little picture of David Tennant smiling (screencap from Adventures in Time and Space)(and I apologize if Mr. Tennant freaks you out, it's an aquired taste I think):


In other news here's a rather small picture (relatively speaking) of Kaiser Chiefs mark 2. Notice the lack of inappropriate facial hair on a certain band member. Notice, also, how only Peanut is shorter than him. :cries: But I love short men!!!

Ooohh creepy headlights and smoke. They're so mature now. :rolls eyes: I should be in marketing.

No comments: