15.12.06

KAISER CHIEFS TO TOUR USA

KAISER CHIEFS TO TOUR USA IN APRIL 2007 PRESENTED BY NME.COM

In April 2007 we will be touring USA in partnership with NME.com to follow the US release of our new album (details of which will follow shortly)

Tickets for these dates are not yet on sale, they'll go on sale in January, but our hook up with NME for the tour (their first Stateside) is confirmed and we can announce the first few dates of the tour which will be:

April 13th New York Roseland Ballroom
April 18th Toronto Kool Haus
April 20th Chicago Vic Theatre
April 27th San Francisco Warfield Theatre
Supports and further dates to be confirmed in coming weeks.

I'm crying because my whole is starting to overwhelm me, but I'm smiling at the same time because my boys came through. They have magic mind reading abilities and they knew that their number 1 fan was having a for shit day (or more accurately, night) and so they decided to post the above. Yes there is no DC date, but "Supports and further dates to be confirmed in coming weeks" and "to follow the US release of our new album (details of which will follow shortly)" so I don't really give a flying fuck if I don't actually know when they're coming. They're coming and that's all I really care about. God I'm such a fangirl.

No comments: