19.12.06

Photosynthesis Procrastination

I have my study materials right in front of me, but for some reason British music news is more important. Hmm...
This picture (on the right side of the screen) makes it very hard for me to hate KC. Damn you Richard!! Damn you and you're wonderful good looks! Ugh...I'm so weak.
Right so. This Is Fake DIY is having a "Beard of the Year" (as in the facial hair) competition and a couple of weeks ago, after reading about how R was nominated, I decided, "well Simon has a beard too! He had a beard before R did and he looks better with a beard." So I decided to nominate Simon. Today, whilst checking Fake DIY for news (nothing really) I saw that they had an update on the competition. So yeah. 0_0 My name's on the internet! So scary/freaky/exciting. I'm all quoted an everything. God I wish I hadn't nominated Simon. Editor's Note: This does not give anyone any permission for anything. I honestly didn't think it would happen, please do not abuse the knowledge of my real name.
Ahhh photosynthesis and cellular respiration. Why do you hate me so?

No comments: